Ground Floor, Rm G7 Community House
77 King Street
Volunteering Resource Centre Manawatu and Districts is an incorporated charitable trust that supports and promotes volunteering in all its forms. We uphold the integrity of volunteering and the rights and responsibilities of volunteers. We can help match individual interests with groups who need volunteers.
Volunteer Recognition Event 2017
Nominations are now open for the 2017 Volunteer Recognition Event.
Nominations can be made across the following categories:
- General Recognition
- Youth Sector Recognition
- Mature Sector Recognition
- Migrant Sector Recognition
- Corporate Sector Recognition
- Long Service Recognition
Nominations open on the 27th February 2017 and close on the 7th April 2017.
Your organisation does not need to be a member of VRC to make a nominaiton, only to operate within our region.
The Membership structure valid from 1 July 2016 to the 30 June 2017 is:
- Income up to $49,999 $50.00
- Income between $50,000 and $299,999 $75.00
- Income greater than $300,000 $100.00
- Fee on request - for Associate Members (Government departments, businesses, units, school or programs which directly involve volunteers and support the objectives of the VRCMD, or organisations who refer their clients to the VRCMD in the course of their business).